06 March, 2008

"Dont stay home without it"
(new photo gallery!)

.
.
.


Don’t leave home without it – during a long time this was the slogan of a famous credit card company. I decided to adapt it to my reality as a nature photographer, hence the title of today’s story. “It”, in this case, is my photo camera, who is always with me when I’m away and also ready to work when I’m at home.

Last November I posted here at FotogramaBits a text telling how the photographable things of life may be closer than we imagine. Some months later, with more evidences that this is very true, came the idea.

So, the new Month’s Gallery at Fotograma comprises pictures done exclusively around my house, by the Japi Mountains. All pictures were done from my garden (some of them INSIDE my house!) and show beauties, serenity and environmental impacts.

To see the images, please click on the "MONTH'S GALLERY" box, located on the right-side column of Fotograma's main page. If you experience any problems, please try this alternative link.
.
.
.

No comments: